Starting wage of $18.50/hour with an added $1.00/hour shift differential.
Monday-Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30am. Overtime on Fridays as needed.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To accurately stock product into location and/or pick product throughout the facility.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Completes all required equipment sign out and inspection paperwork.
- Accurately Stocks/Picks product based upon radio frequency (RF) and/or label instructions.
- Follows standard operating procedure for scanning and labeling product.
- Transports stock to all areas within the facility.
- Maintains work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Works safely and complies with all established safety rules and practices.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a forklift operator preferred.
- Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of responsibilities and priorities.
- Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions and communicate to personnel.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that promotes a safe working environment.
- Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment certification as required.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during required length of the shift.
- Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
- Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other power equipment as necessary.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
- Protective hand wear required (gloves issued for individual assignment)
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and skills required of people in the position.
Northern Tool + Equipment is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.