Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring Store Manager!
Northern Tool + Equipment is family-owned retailer that seeks talented people leaders who wish to share their initiative, ideas and expertise to build lasting relationships by providing the right solution to our customers. We are a growing company with plans to expand into new markets and need to build our bench with great leaders who are focused on developing and supporting the team to succeed.
Oversees the assigned store in a manner which ensures that all retail sales and related activities are performed in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner. This direction should promote the goals and objectives of the company and put an emphasis on an increase in sales and profits.
- Oversee overall store operations including sales, inventory and cashier functions
- Develop effective plans and programs to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Takes exceptional care of our customers
- Promotes store internal programs for alternative sources of revenue
- Ensures sales floor is ‘Showtime Ready’
- Implements retail training programs to ensure employees are fully trained
- High school education plus at least 2 years of college. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, business administration or a related field preferred.
- At least 4 years of related retail sales experience.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to operate and use a Personal Computer (PC) with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic, and service focused.
- Strong customer service, sales, decision and problem-solving skills.
- Paid Time Off including Holidays
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance
To view complete job description, Click Here.