Northern Tool + Equipment is seeking a skilled Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to promote and sell our products to both new and existing customers in a manner that is professional, courteous, reliable, attentive, honest, and results oriented. Candidates will be accountable for meeting monthly sales targets.
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone and email, providing comprehensive assistance and identifying their specific needs to aid in product selection.
- Promotes the Company’s reliability, service programs, and product advantages, seizing opportunities for add-on sales and revenue growth through new product promotions.
- Processes phone orders, ensuring accuracy in customer information, payment methods, shipping details, and order status to guarantee timely delivery and customer satisfaction, while promptly notifying customers of any delays.
- Adheres to established guidelines for setting up commercial payment terms and Northern Tool + Equipment credit card accounts.
- Monitors order status, resolving customer issues promptly or escalating them to appropriate Company personnel as necessary.
- Suggests improvements to order management procedures, online functionality, and product information to supervisors, and identifies potential wholesale pricing candidates.
- Actively participates in sales meetings, product training sessions, and other relevant events as directed by management.
- Stays up-to-date on all Company products by completing online training modules, reviewing Company catalogs, memos, vendor bulletins, and attending seminars as required.
- Handles customer correspondence efficiently and professionally across all channels.
- Proactively seeks to understand the Company's mission through customer feedback and awareness of competitor offerings.
What you will bring to the table:
- High school education or equivalent required;
- At least one year of college or related technical training; bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Sales or Marketing
- At least 1 year of sales, call center or related experience.
- Fluent and proficient in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Clear and pleasant voice, good enunciation, and concise telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of customers, Company personnel and others.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.
- Remote work schedule: support Contact Center hours - closing shift.
- Must be located in one of the following US States: AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, or WI.
At Northern Tool + Equipment we’ve created a problem-solver’s paradise. A place where both pros who need the perfect tool to expertly finish the job, and do-it-yourselfers, who are looking for the right tool along with a bit of guidance, feel right at home. Our blueprint for success is Made for This. We’re poised to create a world-class customer experience while we strive to enter new markets and drive growth through exceptional customer insight. The plan is well on its way to resounding success, with over 130 retail stores across 24 states, plus a selection of products from the top national brands, and the addition of global manufacturing operations designed to create our own specialized tools and equipment. We’ve always had a way of either seeing what’s next, or defining it, but we need great people to grow along with us. We're looking for people who have the mindset of putting the customer first; team members who are ready to equip every problem solver who walks through our doors with the right tools and advice to tackle the tough jobs well; and individuals who are ready to help us boldly build what’s next.
Recently recognized by Forbes as a Top Midsize Employer in 2023, we proudly offer:
• A comprehensive benefits package to cover healthcare, retirement, and wellness programs to help you be your best self financially and physically.
• Generous Employee Discount on the products we sell.
• Daily Pay: Have the flexibility to be paid daily!
• 401K with employer match
• Holidays off NTE recognizes 7 federal holidays.